Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us:
For example, our services may require you to sign up for an account, and when you do, we’ll ask for personal information like your name, email address, and telephone number to store with your account.
Information we get from your use of our services: We may collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
- Log information
- Location information
- Cookies and similar technologies
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services
- To develop new services
- To protect Forbes Blog Post and our users
- To offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of ForbesBlogPost.com unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We work hard to protect ForbesBlogPost.com and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized system access.
- We restrict access to personal information to ForbesBlogPost.com employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
Questions and Contact Information